Swains is an Australian owned, nationwide company
Swains Motor Body Repairs use ADAS Solutions as our preferred ADAS calibration partner.
Our ADAS calibration process:
- Pre scan. All vehicles undergo a complete diagnostic scan prior to any calibrations.
- If required, the vehicle then has a full 4-wheel alignment check. The equipment used can also identify and chassis misalignment.
- Once satisfied the vehicle is aligned, the calibration process can be undertaken. Multiple radars, lidars and cameras may require calibration.
- Post Scan. An initial post calibration scan is conducted.
- Road Test. The vehicle is road tested to check for non conformity and to ensure ADAS systems are operational.
- Final Scan. Upon return to site the vehicle has a final diagnostic check to ensure no fault codes have activated during the road test.
- A comprehensive report is supplied for each vehicle, along with a certificate of calibration.
By partnering with ADAS Solutions during repair management, we are able to offer a more efficient and cost effective service.
Contact UsPlease contact us with general inquiries via the website or alternatively contact us on 1300 117 907 toll free.
How we do
what we do
The Quality Assurance Program is ap- plied from drop off to delivery and in- volves comprehensive checks and sign off throughout the process to ensure consistent, high quality outcomes.
Swains Customer Support will contact you directly to arrange a convenient time for a damage estimate to be completed.
Once we have estimated your cars damage the quote and images are prepared and forwarded to your insurer for an assessment to take place
Once your insurer has assessed and authorised your claim, Swains Claims Management will be in contact with you to explain the next steps in the process and arrange a booking date for your repairs.
Once your repairs have been completed your car undergoes an extensive interior and exterior Quality Assurance Inspection and Detail.
Please contact us if there is anything else you would like to know.
Who is Swains Motor Body Repairs?
Swains Motor Body Repairs have been a leader in the smash repair industry in the south Brisbane since the early 1970’s. Our state of the art workshop is equipped with the latest equipment and well trained team which allows us to complete repairs in a reduced time frame.
Our paint shop is computerised to achieve high standard colour matching and environmentally friendly with the use of water borne paint system. Swains are a preferred repairer with some of Australia’s largest insurers, based on our excellent repair history and customer service.
Do you guarantee your work?
We offer a 3 year guarantee as per industry standard in all our branches and lifetime guarantee by your insurer.
Other conditions may apply. Please ask our friendly staff for more information.
Do you clean my car after repairs?
Yes, we thoroughly wash and clean your vehicle, including doors, boot and bonnet openings, vacuum and wipe the interior and finally shine your tyres. Your car will be presented in pristine condition.
How long will my vehicle be off the road?
This will depend on the extent of damage and method of repair, as well as parts availability.
A quick answer is that most repairs take between 7-10 days. There are certain processes that take time and are difficult to reduce the time taken without jeopardising the finished quality. All repairs are performed with the most efficient methods. Our workflow is dynamically scheduled to allow both smaller and larger jobs to flow smoothly and efficiently through the process. Our customer service staff will provide a guide to the repair timeframe for your vehicle, and keep you informed during the process.